MontanaSky VoIP Voice Communications
Smart offices accommodate the demand for convenient communication and collaboration anytime and anywhere.
- High-quality phones that are easy to operate;
- Support for multiple applications for various business settings;
- Integration with office software, implementation of collaborative work; and
- Support for mobile workers unbounded from an office setting
MontanaSky’s Voice Solutions
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology that allows you to make voice calls using an internet connection instead of a regular phone line. In most scenarios we can save our customers at least 50% on their current phone bill. All our VoIP packages include free long distance, and all the calling features you want, including: Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Voice Mail, and more.
Residential VoIP – Phone lines starting at $19.95 per month. Get a new number or transfer your existing number to Montana Sky VoIP. Control your voice service from our easy-to-use customer on-line portal. Use your existing analog phone with the ATA provided in your set up fee or upgrade to an advanced IP phone for the best experience.
One time Set up fee of $50 includes porting your current phone number, a standard ATA, and installation.
Business VoIP – Businesses can save significant money by switching from traditional copper-lines to VoIP technology. MontanaSky offers a full-service VoIP solution. Business VoIP lines starting at $29.95 per month and phone rentals starting at $5.95 per month. Let us show you how our VoIP solution can make your business more efficient and save you money.
We can guide you through the entire process of switching to a new phone system:
- Initial Consultation, including understanding your risk tolerance for outages. We can then design a system that meets your budget and risk tolerance
- Program, deploy, test, and train on the new system
- Transfer your numbers from your old provider
Phone Rental Price List:
- Basic Desk phone: $7.95/Month or $109.95 one-time purchase
- Receptionists Phone: $12.95/Month or one-time purchase of $199.95
- Cordless phone: $10.95/Month or $179 one time purchase with base, $99 per additional handset
VoIP Fax Options:
- Fax Line: $17.95 for 150 or less pages per month, Additional $10 for over 150 pages
- Fax Station Rental: $9.95 per month
- The Fax Station is not necessary if you want to use fully digital / web-based faxing. It is only required to have faxes go to an analog fax machine.
Unlike many other providers who either provide the VoIP/SIP services or PBX support, Montana Sky does both; eliminating finger pointing when problems arise.
We also offer both cloud-hosted and on-site PBX options.
MontanaSky also offers equipment rental programs, with included support, so that you don’t have to make a large capital investment to change phone systems.
We offer a FREE VoIP trial for those who want to test quality and reliability prior to buying.
Add-Ons and Features
There are various add-ons that may be needed such as wall mounts, adapters, etc. We do not rent or sell specific headsets as there are so many models and personal preferences to choose from.
Phone buttons can be customized for features such as Call Park, Intercom, BLF for other office staff, etc. Let us know what you would like to have, and we can program it for you.
Set-up and Ongoing Support
MontanaSky will perform a free initial consultation so that it can determine the scope of the phone deployment. A custom quote will be generated for set-up, and variables such as number of lines, IVR programming, number of phones, contract length, etc. will be considered. For simple set-ups, often the $50 set-up fee will be all that is required.
Keep in mind that your internet connection and internal network has a direct impact on the performance of your VoIP system. During the initial consultation, network upgrades will often be suggested. MontanaSky will not install a VoIP system on a network that will cause poor VoIP performance.
MontanaSky will provide on-going support as needed. “Rented” phones receive automatic support, such as firmware upgrades and coverage against hardware failure. Purchased phones will updated only upon request, and at the regular hourly rate (currently $95/Hour)
Changes to the phone system, such as modification of the IVR, adding of phones, changing of extensions, etc. will be billed at $95/Hour, rounded to the nearest 15-minutes.