Common Cable Tv Troubleshooting
- Unplug power source from cable box.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug power source back into the cable box. It may take the guide several minutes to reload a er power cycling or power outage.
If you have no picture, always check the INPUT on your TV.
- Direct wired with no cable box your TV should be set on “TV”.
- If you have a digital receiver cable box, your TV Input should be set on your special cable box output.
- i.e. HDMI, channel 3, AV, or component.
If you need any type of support, please contact us 24/7 at 406-293-4335.